i love food.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Here and out.

M.O.S.-ed today.
Was kinda fine.
I reached at about 9pm.
I only got in at 11.30.
After a very very long while.
Luckily we managed to pull a few strings,
Maryanne managed to get a favour from alicia.
She helped me get the plastic band thing.
Then i tried to get in.
But i dropped the thing,
luckily found it,
put it back on too tightly.
Nikki, Joyceh, Sam got in after awhile.
We got in together.
lingered inside for awhile.
Got out, got tapped on my shoulder.
Ailin gave me a hug, i realized she was crying.
Me and joyceh panicked, Sam and Nikki went back first.
We handled her for awhile. She was really upset.
Samantha and her were drunk.
It's green cos she was wearing green.
She looks like Ashvinder. haha.
Carried her around, took care of her.
Had no choice had to leave, left her with Ravinder.
Hope she's ok now. I <3 my Ailin! :D

I WANT PRETTY ANGRY. <3
It's green cos she was wearing green.
She looks like Ashvinder. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home